Quidco based in Sheffield - I didn't know that...

From their site...

"As some of you know, we have a “communities liason”, Carol, who posts on various consumer forums where members have questions/feedback/criticism about Quidco. During the course of this we thought that it may be useful to have members come by the office in Sheffield to see how things work first-hand! Carol has already spoken with some members but we thought we should also post it on the blog to let everyone know. If it turns out to be useful then we will probably do it more regularly"

I love this site but find it very frustrating that others listen to my talking about it then do nothing about using it!!!

This is a fab, no hassle, cash back site that pays you money for shopping/surfing/buying regular insurance etc on the web if you just click on quidco first, then on to the site that you need.

We have received over £300 this year through buying house insurance, car insurance, xmas pressies, opening a bank account and daily searches on kelkoo and the high street web sites. By doing one search a day on kelkoo can earn you 4p and the high street web 2p.

6p a day x 365 a year is £21.90 per year just for clicking.

Sorry to rant but if anything helps to make our money go further then everyone should be doing it!!!

I love this site but find it very frustrating that others listen to my talking about it then do nothing about using it!!!

Agree 100%...I have been telling folk about it for ages, but they never bother to use it...I have been a member for about 18 months and have 'made' £1229.18...:D

Definitely worth joining - £150 cashback in 9 months of far. Best is when you get a good deal (say on Martin's money tips or HotUKDeals) and get Quidco cash-back on top.

Another handy online service based in Sheffield is Localphone (registered offices in Paradise Street). Let's you upload credit and assign a local phone number to international numbers, so that you can call them using inclusive mobile or homephone minutes. I.e. call forwarding, for Skype-level prices.

Definitely worth joining - £150 cashback in 9 months of far. Best is when you get a good deal (say on Martin's money tips or HotUKDeals) and get Quidco cash-back on top.

Mmmmm, Hotukdeals Sheffield based, and Quidco too.

Are they connected?

(waits for someone from Grange Hill to answer) ;)

Use Quidco quite a lot - over £100 cash back so far this year.... can be quite slow at processing the claims compared to some others, but always got the money.

I love quidco :)

I love quidco too! We have had lots of money from it.

I knew Quidco were based in Sheffield because the other week in the star they were advertising for jobs.

Another vote for them here too, the gambling offers can be good, and on a few of the gambling offers we have won 200-300 on top of the cash back, plus the insurances, gas + elec etc.

Always check on there before buying anything online :)

by the way if your on quidco, join the sheffield quidclan quckly, we're on 16 members, if we get 26 (10 more) we may win a £5 play voucher each :)