Any powerchair users?

any powerchair users ?

what make / model etc do you use, or would you recommend?

thanks

After a very disappointing episode with an Enigma Energi which I bought from Fairprice, (absolute garbage. me and my bestie bought the same model on the same day, and they both had the same fault... could not get the things repaired, for love nor money:rant: :mad: ) I would not have a wheeltec Enigma Energi "chucked" at me! It was absolutely a pantomime. I'd never use them again.

I recently bought, (From Scootamart, in preston:-

http://www.scootamart.co.uk/ ) an Electric Mobility Rascal Turnabout 312, for far less than the Enigma. She's a banging little chair. Comfy seat, got BAGS of "oomph". She was not that expensive, either, about the same as a scoota would cost (powerchairs are usually a bit dearer than scootas) I got her on an "undersale", too. The chap there has a policy that, if you can (genuinely) find the same product for less, he will beat the price. ( I found the 312 for £1800, approx, on the net)

I really recommend the 312, it's sturdy and reliable. I'm extremely pleased with it.

product info here:-

http://www.scootamart.co.uk/powerchairs/electric-mobility-powerchairs/electric-mobility-312-turnabout.htm

thanks PT for both the recommendation and the warning. sorry to hear of your abd experience :(

I'm shocked at the prices for the top end powerchair - the price of a car !

I'd like to be able to get powered mobility aid in the boot of my Kangoo easily ( I've bought foldover ramp), leaving some car space for people and dogs so we can go for a walk together.

I've got a 4 wheel Shoprider Sovereign scooter which is great to ride on, but bulky to transport and too big to use indoors much.