Help with web page please.

Hello, Can you all have a look at my blog and tell me which is the newest entry you can see (the one at the top). I ask because Geoff (Site Admin) can only see 02.02.03 as the latest entry, but I've written loads since then, and I cant see any problem.

Hopefully your answers will determine is this is a site problem or something for Geoff to worry about.

My blog is here.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Richard,

I can see 18/02/03 as the latest entry

Richard this is the latest entry i see

Mozilla versus Konqueror

18.02.03!! Thats different again! Argh!

Mozilla versus Konqueror [Technical] - richard - @ 23:16:04

I am using Mozilla right now for this posting, I mostly use Konqueror. These are two browsers which run on linux, although Mozilla runs on many platforms. There are benefits to both and I like the fact that Mozilla is more standards compliant and the sites I visit are more likely to be displayed correctly in Mozilla. For one thing Mozilla is the most Cascading Style Sheet compatible browser that exists, and Cascading Style sheets are great. The advantages to Konqueror are that it tries to integrate with the system more, acting as a file manager and CD player, image viewer, mp3 ripper and encoder, document viewer, the list goes on and on. The point is though that mozilla makes surfing the web look nicer, but using Konqueror is more convenient. Oooh what to do, what to do!

24.02.03 is correct? Now whats the difference.

If you could post which browsers you are using that may help also. TIA

18/2 was with internet explorer.

I've looked with netscape and the latest i can see is 24/02.

Odd.

We have the answer and unsurprisingly its IE which is at fault. Well, perhaps this will give people the excuse to use <a href="http://www.mozilla.org">Mozilla</a>, which is far superior to IE. Banner blocking, "Block images from server", Bayesian Spam filtering. (95% spam filtered <0.1% false positives individualised over time), and available for all platforms - unlike Konqueror which is only for Linux and Mac.

I browsed the web and found that IE has a problem with headers, I found a fix. Can those who didn't see 24.02.03 as the latest post check to see what they can see now. As far as I can tell IE wasn't deleting temporary files, but not having IE I can neither confirm or deny this. Anyway some people on the support forum say that this worked for them.

Thanks to all.

Just checked with IE and I can now see 24/02

If anyone is bothered here is where I found the explanation and fix.

i was using IE and i saw it correctly