Two Owls players on bail

The Star is reporting that right-back Ian Hendon, a former England Under 21 international, and Philip Scott, a midfielder currently out of contract, are both on police bail following a 'fracas' at a Christmas Party.

Does anyone have any more information on this?

I don't know anymore about this incident but it's something

that Wednesday could do without!

Lets hope that the media have made the whole thing worse

than it really is!

they came to where i work , and they were been abusiive to everyone the only decent guy is kevin pressman

The Star is reporting that right-back Ian Hendon, a former England Under 21 international, and Philip Scott, a midfielder currently out of contract, are both on police bail following a 'fracas' at a Christmas Party.

Does anyone have any more information on this?

Yes I do.

On the 11/12/02 The Telegraph reported that "Sheffield Wednesday have suspended Ian Hendon and Phil Scott after the pair were arrested on suspicion of assault. They are alleged to have been involved in a brawl outside the Bondi Beach Bar in Leeds on Monday night after attending the club's Christmas party. They are on police bail until the New Year."

Hope that helps.

Finally we can sleep at night now we know the answer - 5 years later :o

What the hell's going on with this thread?

Gwizz wakes up after 5 years and, whilst deciding to catch up on old news, stumbles across this helpful article and feels the need to share.

Meanwhile there's 1,400 views on a thread that, before yesterday, had only 3 posts on it :confused:

Candidate for most surreal thread of the year (or make that the past half decade)?

Glad to read the police knew what Phil Scott looked like as he was pretty anonymous at Hillsborough!

I was hoping to meet basil here

Candidate for most surreal thread of the year (or make that the past half decade)?

Past decade?

Past decade?

What on earth made you search for it?

This was the third thread created on the entire forum. Number 2 is missing and number 1 is closed so it is the oldest thread anyone can post on.