French student seeking people to meet in sheffield

Hi everybody!

I'm a french student who's just arrived in sheffield. I'm fed up with staying alone every evening after my job!

Could you please tell me what are the best places in the city where I can meet some people to chat with?

Thank you so much

See you soon

Hugo

This is me hugo wh replies cause nobody replied ... so i am very alone in sheffield . thank you all

:cry:

although i cannot meet you, i would like your help!

what does "Ce matin là" mean?

i put it through a translator but it doesnt make sense! i hope you might be able to help!

merci et au revoir (thats all i remember from GCSE french :lol: )

Come to the next forum get together!!! at the classic rock bar.

RPG matin is deffo morning

Therefore ce matin la = this morning it

Voila

Example

ce matin la poule est fatigué

this morning the hen is tired

That what this says anyway

http://ets.freetranslation.com/

The Hadfield pub on Barber Road - that's up the hill from the University towards Walkley - is very friendly and popular with a wide range of students - and it also sells a half decent bottle of wine for £4.99.

Originally posted by hugo

Hi everybody!

I'm a french student who's just arrived in sheffield. I'm fed up with staying alone every evening after my job!

Could you please tell me what are the best places in the city where I can meet some people to chat with?

Thank you so much

See you soon

Hugo

Salut Hugo!!

C' dommage ke tu n'as pas encontré plein du monde déjà à Sheffield, mais ne t'inquiete!! j'arriverai à sheff c w-e, et il me semble qu'on soit 'in the same boat!!' mon copain vit à shefield mais sauf lui je connais personne!

i'm english, but i study french and spanish - i lived in Toulouse last year which is where I improved my french! j'ai passé 1 bon moment là-bas et il me plaiserais bcp 2 t'encontrer bientot. ca me rappelerais de mes experiences en France!!

tu viens d'ou en France? et tu fais koi dans ta vie?

laura :)

Although I speak French, I just had to run the last post through altavista's 'babelfish' translator....

Hugo Hello!! It damage ke you did not encontré full with the world already with Sheffield, but you inquiete!! I will arrive at sheff C w-e, and it seems to to me that one is ' in the same boat!!' my buddy lives with shefield but except him I know anybody! i' m english, goal I study french and spanish - I lived in Toulouse last year which is where I improved my french! I passed 1 good moment over there and it plaiserais me soon bcp 2 you encontrer. Ca rappelerais me of my experiments in France!! you come from or to France? and you make koi in your life? will laura

Hilarious! I hope to make koi in my life too!

Originally posted by alchresearch

Although I speak French, I just had to run the last post through altavista's 'babelfish' translator....

Hugo Hello!! It damage ke you did not encontré full with the world already with Sheffield, but you inquiete!! I will arrive at sheff C w-e, and it seems to to me that one is ' in the same boat!!' my buddy lives with shefield but except him I know anybody! i' m english, goal I study french and spanish - I lived in Toulouse last year which is where I improved my french! I passed 1 good moment over there and it plaiserais me soon bcp 2 you encontrer. Ca rappelerais me of my experiments in France!! you come from or to France? and you make koi in your life? will laura

Hilarious! I hope to make koi in my life too!

HA HA HA!! :lol:

those internet translators are RUBBISH!! ha ha ha. nice one alchresearch u made me laugh!! makes my french look absolutely shocking eh?!

Hugo - reply quick... tell these people that that is NOT what i said...!! :lol:

I'm not french, and I certainly can't write in it, but I do speak a little... I'm also new to sheffield and will be going to the Forum meet next thursday (02/10)... Maybe see you there? If not, where do you live near, and we'll pass some recommendations on...

Originally posted by hugo

Hi everybody!

Thank you so much

See you soon

Hugo

Parley vous Anglais ???