Sign in to follow this  

John Prescott the Hypocrite?

I can't believe this guy has the audacity to say and do what he's done to the Firemen. This is the guy who used to be one of the most active trade unionists. What he is doing now is disgusting. He is nothing but a turncoat.

It is called politics, they are all the same! are you surprised? Im not! we all know what politician's are! They have to change their mind's all the time, it just depend's which side of the fence they are on, what they say and do.

For instance, if you were an employer you would want worker's who would accept the minimum wage you could get away with, but if you were a worker you would want the maximum wage you could get for the work you did. Think about it!!! :lol::lol::lol:

As a firefighter myself i do find old two jags approach quite amazing since like you said he was a leading figure behind several unions in the past and remembering that labour is a workers party. But what i think is the biggest crime of all is the labour parties spin doctors i really do think they have earned their money :x !!!!

Originally posted by "joe"

As a firefighter myself i do find old two jags approach quite amazing since like you said he was a leading figure behind several unions in the past and remembering that labour is a workers party. But what i think is the biggest crime of all is the labour parties spin doctors i really do think they have earned their money :x !!!!

What's your opinion on how the strike is going then? IMO the Government propoganda seems to be working and winning the public over slowly but surely. Did you hear about the guy who was so busy giving abuse to striking firemen leaning over the passenger side of the car that he forgot to watch the road and subsidently crashed his car outside a Sheffield Fire Station?

The correct term is "conflict of interest"; Dick Caborn is no better either. I gather he's resigned from a number of organisations he apparently felt comfortable belonging to before he became a Cabinet Minister. They're in power and they've got to tow the party line which is quite different from everything they've espoused while they were out of power; that includes regulation of industry & commerce, law & enforcement; social policy & housing, etc, etc, etc,

Pfft.. I hate bloody "2 Jags" Prescott, the man is a complete wazzock, parlez vous francais.. :P