Alternative to prison sentences

It occurs to me a court could sentence a person found guilty of a serious crime to three doses of Fennings Fever Mixture every day for, say, six months. That should make them behave.

Why? does it give them diahorrea? if so, I am all for it, I would like to see one of these criminal's run. He He. :lol::D

At a certain dosage it would! No, the point is the stuff tasted absolutely foul. I say tasted because it's not made any more, been made into a tablet. I was given it every day when I was nine, later found out is was the wrong treatment for my fever!

Bring back the Stocks and humiliate them, it would be a better deterrent than the holiday camps...I mean prisons !

Or better still make them do a bit of hard labour, 12 hours a day 7 days a week, that would cut down the number of re-offenders !

murders...........hang em

thieves............public humiliation (stocks as said above)

rapists............off with the goolies

suicide bombers.......err:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by kirky

suicide bombers.......err:confused: :confused: :confused:

turned into Sausage McMuffins ?

I'm so glad none of you lot actually have any powers to do anything.

AS I've suggested before why dont you suggest that anyone found guilty of any crime is put to death? Is that the sort of world you want to live in?

Originally posted by Yodameister

I'm so glad none of you lot actually have any powers to do anything.

AS I've suggested before why dont you suggest that anyone found guilty of any crime is put to death? Is that the sort of world you want to live in?

I think perhaps some people are having a laugh.

Yeah I guess so. I'm fairly sure some of them aren't, unless they have been permanently having a laugh on several different threads.

I have convinced myself that people can't realy think some of the things they suggest would ever become reality, it would be like living in the dark ages again, so I assume they are having a laugh.

It would be scarey to think there are people walking around who would bring back this kind of stuff. The "what would you do as prime minister" thread was quite worrying.