Sign in to follow this  

Whitley hall girls

I am getting married at Whitley Hall and would love a good big band. singing "fly me to the moon" etc. For the people who have married there do you think there is enough room for a small one or will it just take up too much space. I haven't seen the room all opened up so I don't know how big the room is properly.

Thanks for your help xx

It depends when you want it for, during the ceromany there would def be not enought room, If it's for the night, you could have it at the bootm end where you get married, I had a chocolate fountain there which was quite big so you could get one, I had 55 people in the day and the room felt quite small during the cermonay and the meal.

We already have a chocolate fountain there at the end so I wouldn't know where they could go. Awww nooo i hope there is enough room x Thanks for your reply x

i don't think there would be enough room during the ceremony, unless you set them up in the bar or reception - people would see them before they went in, and hear them during the ceremony, but they wouldn't be in the room with you..

I wouldn't want it for the ceremony, we have the harpist for that. I want it for the evening reception for everybody to dance 2. Do you think there is enough room? xx

how many people/tables will you be having? we had 75 people/8 tables for the wedding breakfast, then they took out about 5 tables to make room for the dance floor/dj. If you're not having a dj, the band could fit where the dj goes (next to the dance floor). Or, they could probably fit down the end where the ceremony takes place, i reckon they could fit. Your best bet is to ask the venue i reckon!

Do also bear in mind that having a band is great, but they'll want to have breaks, so what would you do music-wise when they're not playing?