Guitar Buddies let's get together and learn

Hi,

I'm a guitar player of beginner to intermediate level and I can't really afford guitar lessons, so if there is any body out there that would like to get together with me, maybe one or two nights a week, just to bounce off each other, and play together, maybe teach each other. I have been known to sing a song or three in Sheffields local folky type of pubs and hopefully I'll do a few songs at the sheffield folk festival this coming weekend, at Kelham

Island.

Hope we can start something off here.

Baz

I'm going to move this over to the musicians group, where you should find some other budding guitarists.

Hi,

I'm a guitar player of beginner to intermediate level and I can't really afford guitar lessons, so if there is any body out there that would like to get together with me, maybe one or two nights a week, just to bounce off each other, and play together, maybe teach each other. I have been known to sing a song or three in Sheffields local folky type of pubs and hopefully I'll do a few songs at the sheffield folk festival this coming weekend, at Kelham

Island.

Hope we can start something off here.

Baz

Do you only do folk type stuff ?

Hi Fireman Sam,

Sorry been away for a day or two, I am from Southey Green, main interest is folky stuf but very interested in blues an jazz styles.

Baz