Sign in to follow this  

Line Dancing Addicts

Guest Guest

As an line dance addict I always want to know where classes and events are held if I visit anywhere. So I'm writing to tell you that my local instructor has now set up her own website to tell people where they can go to learn and practice their dancing here in Sheffield. It's www.goin-stompin.co.uk

Hi from a local photographer

I can't work out if this is the correct thread to be posting this as we are in Sheff property and housing, but here goes:confused:

My Sister in Bradford has begun attending local line dancing classes with a stock of greetings cards which she puts on display during the breaks between classes/bar time (if in a WMC). As far as I know she runs it a little like a party plan, where the organiser of the class gets a percentage of takings in the form of goods (ie for every 10 cards she sells, the organiser gets one free). I am trying to do the same here in Sheffield now, with not only cards but also handmade jewellery. I wondered if anyone would be interested in having me round one evening a month at one of your classes. If that is possible, I can make a stock of line dancing themed cards, and will also post out to you an advert to be displayed a couple of weeks in advance. It would cost you nothing, but I should imagine the venue would have to be made aware of it, though, if money is passing hands!

I'm also hoping to make button badges in the future, so maybe I could theme those, but that all depends on my success in this little venture:)

At a guess i would say your right ,your definitely in the wrong section.

Looks like you've been left to your own devices though, shame on the mods for not putting you right.