Sign in to follow this  

Anyone into knitting boas ?

Guest poppins

Anyone (Ladies) into the fad of knitting boa scarfs latlely ?

so easy to knit, big fad here this year and last, everyone seems to be wearing them, even first knitting beginners are knitting them up like mad.

did Poppins actually start this whole knitting craze on here? :suspect::shocked:

(and why is her post count missing off this post? )

did Poppins actually start this whole knitting craze on here? :suspect::shocked:

(and why is her post count missing off this post? )

I remember now, i was just about to post my count and then I went and dropped a stitch:mad:

Sirdar have just brought out the Loopa. It's a little gadget for making boa-type scarves. The end result is quite attractive, but it's not knitting.

::sniffs disdainfully:: ;)

Poppins, come and visit the knitting group. We don't bite. Well, not often... :) .

Poppins, come and visit the knitting group. We don't bite. Well, not often... :) .

Thank you for the invite Hecate, i live a bit too far away, but the Loopa sounds interesting...something new, never heard of it, going to send for one.

Thank you for the invite Hecate, i live a bit too far away, but the Loopa sounds interesting...something new, never heard of it, going to send for one.

No, we're a virtual group; an off-shoot of the forum. No meetings. Well, not yet anyway :) . Come and post on here about all the lovely yarns that you can get over there that we don't have access to.

Have you heard of this shop?

KnitPicks

They do glorious yarn, and it's an incredible price for the quality, but no delivery to the UK and no UK distributers :( .