Help finding a gullian barre syndrome support group in sheffield please

hi my dad has recently been diagnosed with this and it is soo hard to understand and if im honest im not dealing with it as well as i like to make others think i am, i feel like screaming my flipping head off and like shouting at my dad not sure why though im currently 4 months pregnant and im starting to feel like i may be cracking up. ive tried looking on the web but cant find anything that looks like a support group where you can go and talk to other families who are dealing with this i really feel alone and very isolated right now and like nno one understands how i feel im always crying and im getting hardly any sleep and food is a no no as i cant seem to keep much down i have loads of freinds who i love dearly and i know they are there for me but i feel like they wouldnt understand. so does anyone know where i may find info on such a group meeting or where they might be held anywhere in sheffield would be great as it would be easy to get too for me. :(:help::(

Sorry to hear of your situation and as you dont explain how this condition affects people I had to find out what was involved. I'm afraid I dont have very much spare time to do a proper net search but thought that in the first instance this link might be of some help in explaining the nature of the condition and act as a starting point to find other suitable sources. http://www.distanthealer.co.uk/guillain_barre_syndrome.htm. Of the sites that I quickly looked at it seemed to present the information most succinctly, clearly and comprehensively in layman's language. Please be aware that the site owner stresses that their methods do not replace conventional medical methods for the treatment of this condition.