Vocalist wanted for Motown trio

We are looking for a male vocalist to form a Motown/Soul covers trio on a semi professional basis.

We are based around South Yorkshire and would be playing 6-8 gigs a month.

We have an agent waiting to work us already, just looking for athird singer.

Anyone interested get back to me.

Thanks

Hi, I'm female, 30 and have been singing in clubs with various bands for 15 years.

I know you stated male but I have a deep, strong rock/soul voice and may be interested if you can't fill the vacancy.

Cheers

nat

Hi guys, I’m lee and I am based in hull, I am a full pro so no worries about transport or location. I am currently in a U2 tribute band but because of the size of the band its not gigging as much as I would like, so consequently I have time for another project.

I have aprox 20 odd years exp in the industry and too many year exp as a front man in bands and the like.

My forte is definitely soul and motown; I have that type of vocal that is so well soul. If ya interested then please call me on 07930102422. If I don’t hear from u guys I wish you the best of luck with your project.

Lee.

Hi im a female trio looking to set on another female singer if you want to know more visit http://www.pure-adore.co.uk, you can email me through the site if interested.

Many thank

Ann

We are looking for a male vocalist to form a Motown/Soul covers trio on a semi professional basis.

We are based around South Yorkshire and would be playing 6-8 gigs a month.

We have an agent waiting to work us already, just looking for athird singer.

Anyone interested get back to me.

Thanks

HI Steve im keith and i live in sheffield ! im interested in the vocalist position you have advertised ! dont know what age group you are looking for !! im not young ha ha but i have got possibly the best falcetto voice in south yorks with lots of experiance !! give me a call 0777 396 7413 regards keith