New ice cream made in Sheffield

Sheffield has a new brand of Ice Cream Called ""Our Cow Molly"" ever herd of it ?

yes its at the robinhood pub i think or ive seen something to do with it in there the one at mailn bridge/stanninghton way

good work I was begining to thing the word was not getting about, any idea for any stockosts ?

Sheffield has a new brand of Ice Cream Called ""Our Cow Molly"" ever herd of it ?

Ha Ha, is that intentional? :hihi:

we call at the hood alot so do we get to try it for geting the right answer.

yep im sure they will let you or you can come up to where i make it on the farm and you can have a free sample, we got raspberry ripple, banoffee, panna cotta, and the usual flavours, we are open fri sat sun 11am - 6pm its just up from stannington past dysons chimmney.

Ooh pannacotta sounds lovely. Love your brand name as well.

So where do you sell it currently? Just on your farm and at the pub?

I dont want to get busted for advertising again so lets just say my user name is missing the www and .co.uk there are 16 outlets in sheffield i was going to try Cream in broomhill but its had some slagging on the forum.

Sheffield already has ice cream with Bradwells and Masserellas, so it best be good!

Just tried the website...no mention of where the 16 outlets are.....would love to try but cannot get to your farm....can you pm me with somewhere in Hillsborough I can get your ice cream.....also do you deliver milk.....there is someone who delivers milk to where I live....they are from Dungworth.....is that you? :D

Pistachio sounds lovely.....yum, yum :love: