Have you shopped at Digitalrev.com

Has anyone used this online store before http://www.digitalrev.com compared to other online shops their prices do seem to be very very cheap, almost too cheap.

For example they are selling a Canon 400D with 18-55 lens kit @ £375, Canon 40D with 17-85 lens kit @ £827, Nikon D80 with 18-70 lens kit @ £517

Note this line

Prices shown are EXCLUSIVE of import tax/duty unless you are logged in. Import Handling for Import tax/duty will be added to the price according to the shipping address provided when you sign up.

Not to mention awkwardness of guarantees with something bought in Hong Kong.

URGalaxy is pretty good on ebay as usually they say they sort teh import tax. Good alternative is http://www.onestop-digital.com/catalog/ and you can pay by paypal or cash (if pay by cash then knock 2% off the price or something like that). Just remember to subtract it when entering final price at the checkout ... some people forget !

Once asked OneStop to match the price of a lens on URGalaxy - they said ok and went a bit further without asking and knocked a further 20 quid off what URGalaxy were charging. They dont like being outdone and give fab service :)

Look for adverts that say you get the Canon international warranty card rather than a Mack warranty if possible :)

A friend of mine has used DigitalRev on several occasions, although recently he is buying in The UK as savings when buying from HK are now very small as the digital photographic market is becoming very competitive, especially if you consider VAT and import duty.

He seemed satisfied with the service from them, personally I buy UK product and pay a little extra to know that I have a UK warranty, I just shop around to get best value and when buying ask if the seller can offer an even better price.