Jeet Kune Do classes in Sheffield

HI just letting people know Rick Young will be teaching a seminar on JEET KUNE DO and mixed martial arts on 20th september at The Source Centre at meadowhall

also regular classes taught there as well on Mondays and Wednesday (not by rick)

leave a message or pm me for more details

How much is it? That's sounds like a good one...

The cost is £25 for 4 hours not to sure of the start time yet,

and i know its going to be a good one never been to a bad one with Rick yet :lol:

yes i'm still teaching at the source, when you coming down?

Mark... that you?

Didn't know you were a member. PM me some details about the JEET KUNE DO seminar!

Cheers dude!

Might pop down to see you at 'work' :lol: this weekend mate!

welcome anytime at S.R's you know where i am Friday and saturday's :lol:

will send you details later when i get home

Hi i am looking any classes in Jeet Kune Do in Sheffield, can anybody help, i have looked in the yellow pages but can't find anyone teaching it.

theres a jkd concept class at the source gym at meadowhall.:)

Kane,

Bruce Lee designed JKD with the blueprint of Wing Chun. You can see the shadow of Wing Chun in his moives particularly in the coliseum in Rome when he fought with Chuk Norris in the Way of Dragon and in Enter the Dragon.

Sleepingcat

Thanks Tom i wil give them a ring,do you know if they are any good or have you got any more details

thanks

Kane,

The instructor is a friend of mine and I can say honestly (as I have practiced many martial arts) that he is very good.

I only met him by chance and only known him for just over a year so it's not like I'm bigging him up for the sake of it.

He knows his stuff.

If you PM this guy you should get your answer!

phone 01142568800

[email protected]

i was unimpressed with the teacher, i expected great things (which is wrong of me i know) because i'd heard he was from the combat zone, i didnt like how he spoke out of place about other arts, and something he said during training (which i thought was mad)

but go along and see if its right for you, if you are doing it as a fan of bruce lee there are other ways.

hope you enjoy it, from what i can remember it is on monday and wednesday, if you go then, i'll be in the gym next door.