Help ! connaught`s phone number needed URGENT

i have been offered a job with connaught to start on 4 jan a letter was supposed to arrive with the details about where to go who to see and stuff like that, but that hasnt arrived, i did have a contact number for a guy called craig but that was in my mobile which has decided to break down (what timing eh.?) have any joiners, plumbers, plasterers etc been offered a job with connaught who have the letter and/or craigs mobile number ????

:help:

take your sim card to carphone warehouse for a printout of your phonebook

my moby has already been sent for repair i thought the number was on the sim card which i still have but i must have saved the number to the phone instead :loopy:

It may not be exactly what you want, but you could ring them and they may have the contact number for what you want.

It's a number for the Connaught office in Leeds: 0113 289 7577

have you actually rung this number at all? can your network provide the number? (you're going to say you're on pay as you go, aren't you?)

yes i`ve rung leeds but office is closed and im on pay monthly thanks !!!:thumbsup:

thanks for the help so far but all has drawn a blank ill have to drive up east bank rd on tuesday and hope i heard right:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yippee wasnt only me that didnt get a letter and i did hear right found the place and started

:clap::hihi::clap::hihi: