Wedding planner needing contacts

as i have been organising my own wedding i have decided to draw up a business plan and go to the princess trust to start up in the wedding planning business.

are there any company's out there that trade in all aspects of weddings that would be happy to have me put business there way and use them in my company?

i am looking for florists, caterers, makeup artists, dressmakers, photographers, decorators, venue owners ect... any one interested pls let me know.

Hi,

Here is what I can offer:

A wedding service with a difference…….

It's customary for the wedding couple to receive presents from family and friends to help them set up their home after the wedding. To make it easier for your loved ones to choose suitable gift it is now acceptable to have a wedding present list.

Today's wedding guest is more than happy to ask for the wedding list if they wish to send a gift and often a gift list will actually be enclosed with the wedding invitation.

Many department stores now offer a wedding registry service so the happy couple can prepare a list of ideal gifts at a range of price levels. However these are usually restricted to china, glassware and other household items.

So what if you've already got everything you need?

If you've got all the bed linen and towels you need but would love to have a dream honeymoon – why not put your honeymoon on your wedding list!

A wedding present you'll never forget….

The happiest day of your life deserves to be followed by a dream holiday that's remembered forever…. That's why my solemn promise is a honeymoon for you to treasure.

When it comes to the very best wedding present possible, I'll take care of everything.

I can open your honeymoon account; give you personalised Guest cards explaining the service for your guests, to enclose with your wedding invitations. I then send you regular updates of your account balance.

You receive the honeymoon of your dreams! To the total value of contributions made plus any extra amount you wish to add.

Travel Counsellors are the Honeymoon experts, so even if you've already chosen your wedding gifts, contact me to discuss your ideal honeymoon.

E-Mail [email protected]

as i have been organising my own wedding i have decided to draw up a business plan and go to the princess trust to start up in the wedding planning business.

are there any company's out there that trade in all aspects of weddings that would be happy to have me put business there way and use them in my company?

i am looking for florists, caterers, makeup artists, dressmakers, photographers, decorators, venue owners ect... any one interested pls let me know.

Hi There,

Good luck with your business idea.

I currentley offer our services for wedding planning complete with our catering services. I would be happy for you to suggest our services to your client.

http://www.hazelscatering.co.uk

We would be delighted to help you source suitable artists for your services. Sheffield Jazz and Swing is a non profit organisation promoting the performance of live Jazz and Swing music in and around Sheffield.