Electro harmonix

Electro harmonix.Anybody got any experience of their pedals.Espcially the "memory man" & "electric mistress)

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Effects/brand/Electro-Harmonix .Lots of reviews of em on there. They are good effects with plenty of character. Depends on what you like really. Not the quietest effects,but again that depends on what sound you're using and what sort of effect you're after. Electro Harmonix have plenty of clips on their site too. Have a listen and see what you think.

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Effects/brand/Electro-Harmonix .Lots of reviews of em on there. They are good effects with plenty of character. Depends on what you like really. Not the quietest effects,but again that depends on what sound you're using and what sort of effect you're after. Electro Harmonix have plenty of clips on their site too. Have a listen and see what you think.

Cheers mate:thumbsup:

The 'Memory Man' is worth every penny, but it is expensive for a delay pedal.

The 'Memory Man' is worth every penny, but it is expensive for a delay pedal.

Just a pity no one stocks them in Sheffield, off to Donny I go.:cool:

Anybody any idea how I play the Electro Harmonix MM & EM at the same time;the manuals are lacking to say the least.:help:

Hmm. Depends what you want. If you want flanged echos then put the MM first. When (rarely) I use a delay I'll put it beferoe modulation effects like chorus or flange. Let us know exactly what you're after and I'll try to help. Cheers for mention about teaching in other post BTW. If you're near hilsborough or the town centre you could come to one of me gigs next weekend. Ones at the Malin Bridge with The Krays on 22nd, and t'other ones at the dove and rainbow with Seventh Son the day after. Introduce yourself and we'll have a chat!

Cheers

Bob

Hmm. Depends what you want. If you want flanged echos then put the MM first. When (rarely) I use a delay I'll put it beferoe modulation effects like chorus or flange. Let us know exactly what you're after and I'll try to help. Cheers for mention about teaching in other post BTW. If you're near hilsborough or the town centre you could come to one of me gigs next weekend. Ones at the Malin Bridge with The Krays on 22nd, and t'other ones at the dove and rainbow with Seventh Son the day after. Introduce yourself and we'll have a chat!

Cheers

Bob

Trying to get a Police or Pink Floyd sound. No probs with the plug for you,will try to get to one of your gigs,any around the S11,S7,S8 areas in the near future ?