New website for Fibromyalgia sufferers.

Hi all,

If there are any sufferers of Fibromyalgia looking for support, advice or information, please visit our new website at sheffieldfms.org.uk

Can you tell us what takes place in one of your meetings and approx how many people attend please. As a Fibro sufferer this is something I may be interested in - thank you

Im also a fibro sufferer and will be visiting the website. Thanks!

Is this a disease of the mind? I know the symptoms are painful but my mums old doctor says it's all in the head and thats where it needs to be treated.

Can you tell us what takes place in one of your meetings and approx how many people attend please. As a Fibro sufferer this is something I may be interested in - thank you

Yellowrose

Im also a fibro sufferer and will be visiting the website. Thanks!

how and where did you get proof of fibro i know someone who his dr thinks hes got it but he as to get proof from somewhere for incapacity benefit

thanks

Getto Sniper, tell your friend to ask for a referral to a rheumatologist, they will be able to diagnose and rule out any other possible conditions and confirm if it si Fibromyalgia or not.