Yogic/Holistic Hen Nights in local area

Can anyone suggest any alternative hen night options?

I want to have fun but not crawl around the pubs/clubs of Sheffield (happy to end up in a champagne bar though:-)).

Any ideas?

LL

i'm hoping to arrange a trip to london for a small group of people to see a couple of shows, ideally grease and dirty dancing. i've been to ann summers parties as hen nights though, and i like the idea of a health spa thing. you can also have jewllery, handbag or shoe parties as well now. theres a fab room at alton towers you can hire, all girly with karaoke machine and chick flick dvds. or do an activity like bowling or go carting. you could also arrange a dance class, they do pole dancing and salsa in the city centre, or try http://www.velvetburlesque.co.uk for a burlesque dance lesson, the teacher is fab and its a huge laugh!

Hey --- that`s a great compliment, thankyou, HoneyB! :)

Yes - I do offer themed parties for Hen nights or Birthday do`s ... please feel free to contact me for further details.

Regards,

Lara

Hey --- that`s a great compliment, thankyou, HoneyB! :)

Yes - I do offer themed parties for Hen nights or Birthday do`s ... please feel free to contact me for further details.

Regards,

Lara

LOL no worries, I didnt know you used the forum Lara!