Starting a bluegrass /country/folk band interested post me

any one out there interested in forming a bluegrass country /folk band give me a post i play banjo scrugss style looking for guitar /mandalie/ bass :help:

any one out there interested in forming a bluegrass country /folk band give me a post i play banjo scrugss style looking for guitar /mandalie/ bass :help:

I'd consider trying it. I've bought a banjo recently but i'm an accomplished guitarist, it could be fun if we get a good repertoire up.

hi there you said you was interested in playing bluegrass . how long you been playing banjo then cool !!!!! :headbang::headbang: well if you want we can give it a go let me know if you give me your e/mail address i;ll send you my home num . keep on picking that banjiiiii :huh:

I'm a singer. Been in folk bands before. Very much in love with Sufjan Stevens at the mo' (look him up if you haven't heard him!)

Let me know if you are looking to do anything along those lines. :)

Hi, I play guitar and am interested in the likes of Carter family and Ralph Stanley as well as other folk/country/bluegrass. Cheers, Mark

im intersted, although i can only play banjo :thumbsup:tab, would need some help to fit in a group