Open Source Embroidery

Hi All,

I'm new to Sheffield, and working on a project called Open Source Embroidery exploring links between open source software, creative commons and crafts. I'll be based at Access Space in the Sheffield for most of July, and I'd like to invite knitters, embroiderers, software programmers, and patchworkers to come along. Would you be interested?

The Open Source Embriodery group meetings at Access Space will be on wed evenings 7-9pm on July 11th, 18th and 25th. And again on Sat 28th 2-5pm.

If you're interested - let me know and I'll post more info...

All ideas are welcome. Our first proposed project is to make a Sheffield patchwork based on html colours...

Hi All,

The Open Source Embroidery exhibition opens at Access Space this evening, 5.30 - 8pm, feel free to pop along and find out more about the project. The exhibition will be on until November 10th, and Access Space is open Tues - Sat 11am - 7pm.

You can still make a patch for the Html Patchwork which is on display in the foyer.