Weddings are fantastic!

well after a very stressful few months it was all worth such a beautiful day, it was so amazing, and I managed to stay in a great place in loxely to relax the night before:Barnfield house B&B which was so beautiful and the hostess wendy greated me with champers with all the trimmigs thanks wendy!

My day was perfect and seeing my handsome husband to be before i made my vows was amazing!despite the rainy weather, which stopped every time we went outside!

I am currently writing this on my honeymoon in portugal where it is very hot! I will be posting some photos when i get back!

good luck to everyone who is getting married soon im sure ure day will be a perfect as mine!!!

xxxx:love::love:

Congratulations!!!! All the planning is worth it when it all comes together isnt it! Even the weather dids its stuff, how lucky were you guys?!

Enjoy your honeymoon and take loads of time to chill out..... I bet you are still high as a kite!:)

Aaah congrats samlasota, i love a good wedding, make sure you post some piccies, enjoy the rest of your honeymoon xxx

Congratulations!! So glad your day was a success!!! Enjoy your scorching honeymoon - I bet the weather is better there than it is here!! :lol:

thanks everyone

weather is so hot in portugal it great. back to sunny sheffield on sun night tho lol