Devo'd...My dress is ruined

I am distraught guys, I had a dress that I loved, took months of waiting around on ebay for the right one and one I could afford. Son has had an accident around it and now its ruined.

Gutted gerls, along with a whole heap of family stuff and ilness this is the last straw to a bad few months

oh kashul I'm so sorry to hear that!

Is it absolutely irrepairable?

totally ....im sitting here in tears like a big numpty head

thanks hon x

OMG. Surely there can be a rescue package. A new piece of fabric added; and co-ordinated with other parts of your outfit. There has to be a way.

Kashul, I've PM'd you as I have a couple of dresses that you might like.

Bless you all, my week got worse...I collapsed and spent 4 days in hospital having had a TIA...Came home to find my replacement size 16 dress that I found on ebay was in fact a size 24, had a right nightmare getting the women to accept this fact.

Anyway, I am home and recovering and shes taking the dress back, I now have yet another dress on its way, surely my luck is about to change ?

Thanks for all your kind offers xxxx

:sad::sad:Aww so sorry Kashul, try not to get too upset things will get better, take care of yourself, loads of hugs :love::love: