My latest project

Hello!

I'll be the first to admit I very rarely finish a cross stitch in one go without starting another cos I got bored!

This one I WILL FINISH!

Its a Wallace and Gromit one for my boys

http://www.sewmanystitches.co.uk/acatalog/wg106.jpg

thats what it looks like done

Its a 26cm by 15 cm

wish me luck!

I like the deisgin! Good luck Baileys mum! I have the same problem with my cross stitch, it rarely gets finished :hihi: Keep us informed how you get on :D

Just sorting the threads now, then I'll be starting. I hopefully want it finished within the month :D

Well, I think it would be ENTIRELY wasted on children. It should be given to somebody who has the maturity to truly appreciate its beauty.

Let me know when you've finished it, and I'll PM you my address :hihi:

The only cross stitch I do now tends to be Mother's Day cards for the ma-in-law, so I have no option but to finish them. This means I'm usually up until about 2am, and going cross-eyed and grumpy!

You'd think I'd be a bit better organised and start the dratted things a bit earlier, but somehow it's always a last-minute job.

Love to see a photo of the finished articel (that's if you won't be sending me the original).

Dozy

lol Dozy, after paying what I did, plus the hours doing it my boys would be most upset if they didn't get it :hihi:

I'll be up for parting with the chart tho afterwards :D

Great design, will look forward to seeing a WIP of this and if you get bored I could always stitch it for you for a small fee as I do model stitching in my spare time:)

Yes it is work in progress :)

Looks fab good luck with it :thumbsup:

I'm going to crack on with it later tonight then update this thread with some piccies, see if you can make out what it is yet

Well, did you get around to it? :D