Sign in to follow this  

Evening art class

Just wondered if anyone knows how to contact the Adult Education service in Sheffield? I'm trying to find a cheap art class to do in the evenings and reckon they might run one, but I've not had any luck searching the web for contact details. I'm moving to Sheffield in a couple of weeks, to live with my boyfriend, but won't know anyone else (scary!), so I thought this might be a good way of meeting people. I'd also be interested in a yoga or pilates class (though I've never tried it), if anyone knows of any beginner's classes. Thanks :)

Hi,

there are art classes run by Artwright shop in Hillsborough.

A small fee is charged. I haven't been but I know the lady who owns the shop.

If you want more info contact me for telephone number et al

Moon

Originally posted by ScaredyKat

Just wondered if anyone knows how to contact the Adult Education service in Sheffield? I'm trying to find a cheap art class to do in the evenings and reckon they might run one, but I've not had any luck searching the web for contact details. I'm moving to Sheffield in a couple of weeks, to live with my boyfriend, but won't know anyone else (scary!), so I thought this might be a good way of meeting people. I'd also be interested in a yoga or pilates class (though I've never tried it), if anyone knows of any beginner's classes. Thanks :)

On the subject of Yoga.

Sheffield

Monday 7:30 pm,

Voluntary Action

69 Division Street (Back door), Sheffield

Tel: 01142 373500

There is a link telling you all about it.

Here

Hope this helps.

Hi, ScaredyKat

For you and anyone interested in courses run by Sheffield College go to:

http://www.sheffcoll.ac.uk

or Tel. 0114 2603603 and ask for the Choices 2003/4 prospectus and it will be posted out to you.