Shoe help needed please

I am Mother of The Groom in July & need a nice pair of court shoes in ivory/cream, low/mid heel size 8. Any ideas where I might go, I think I have tried everywhere in the centre of town already!

I am Mother of The Groom in July & need a nice pair of court shoes in ivory/cream, low/mid heel size 8. Any ideas where I might go, I think I have tried everywhere in the centre of town already!

I got some from Barretts at Meadowhall

Hi there i am also the mother of the groom in July. when i eventually decide on an outfit ,i wiil be going to atkinsons for my shoes hope this helps.They have a great selection but dont forget to go upstairs aswell as the bit just inside the door on ground floor.

In the meantime if anyone can suggest a place for an outfit that would be good,have tried most places,am now at the point of thinking of going out of sheffield,so any help most appreciated.

Thanks cathy

Dance Scene for shoes which can be dyed to match your outfit, and try Carol on Abbeydale Road for outfits

If anyone uses ebay then some of the actual shops on ebay for shoes have gorgeous shoes on for weddings and on normal listings aswell and they same price as you would pay for normal shoes.

Thanks for all the tips, I am now struggling to find a nice clutch bag - I can find any colour but ivory!!

Thanks for all the tips, I am now struggling to find a nice clutch bag - I can find any colour but ivory!!

I have found an ivory clutch bag!

Here is link

http://www.evans.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=20554&storeId=12553&categoryId=69538&parent_category_rn=69537&productId=300872&langId=-1