Cheap guitar lessons wanted

Hi I have an electric guitar and have been trying to play for a while but would love to have some lessons just to point me in the right direction. I don't want to pay too much. If anyone can help please get in touch.

Thanks

Hi laughaminute,

Im not to sure how much you are wanting to pay for tuition, but it can be rather expensive, some places are charging about £25 (wizard guitars on Eccy Rd) per lesson, with a qualified teacher. Try popping into some guitar or music shops, I know sound control on paternoster road has a notice board, loads of ads for guitar tuition. I have also seen an ad in my uni offering electric guitar tuition for £5 per hour, Ill PM you the number on monday.

Good luck.

Mills

what has this got to do with sports

It may not be a sport but does come under the heading of activities.....!:loopy:

I have also seen an ad in my uni offering electric guitar tuition for £5 per hour, Ill PM you the number on monday.

Hi mills, would you be able to PM me the number as well, please?

Thanks

I teach. £15 an hour, but i provide you with all the music and chord sheets you'll need. No need to splash out on expensive books. Contact me if you're interested. :)

I teach. £15 an hour, but i provide you with all the music and chord sheets you'll need. No need to splash out on expensive books. Contact me if you're interested. :)

What styles do you teach ?

I do most music except metal. I like to teach pop, indie, rock, folk, blues, jazz, classical. An example of the things i've taught over the past few months have been Razorlight, Star Wars theme tune, Fur Elise - lots of different styles of music. Same as always - if anyone is interested get in touch. :)

Hi Laughaminute,

I've just moved to Sheffield and i'm an experienced guitar teacher looking for new students.

I teach acoustic/electric guitar to classical and jazz; so what ever the student is looking for...

I also provide chord and scale sheets, as well as songs to play.

I have been playing guitar for nearly 20 years and have a Diploma in music. Also I am CRB checked.

I have been teaching many students for a number of years now, from 7 year old girls to blokes in the 50's...so I can tailor the lessons to fit you.

I charge £10 for 30minutes, £15 for 45 minutes and £20 for 60 minutes (45minutes is a good ammount of time I find).

If you have any questions just email!!

Cheers and all the best,

Andrew