Wedding Cake Makers/Decorators (merged threads)

Hi

im looking for somewhere in sheffield that i can buy my wedding cake from ive enquired at cake booth but there cakes are too expensive :(

im looking for a 3 teir hoping i can get one teir as a sponge as my partner is not keen on fruit cake lol not too expensive as we are working on a buget

can anyone help

If you're on a really tight budget, you could try buying pre-iced 'celebration cakes' from somewhere such as Marks & Spencer and then go to Hobbycraft at Meadowhall retail park for the decorations and accessories then you can make it exactly how you want it.

My friend makes wedding cakes. It all depends on your budget and what you are wanting. All her cakes are made to your own specifications and delivered to your reception on the day. If you want to have a look at her website it's http://www.cakesbyemma.co.uk you will probably be able to get cakes cheaper but you have to bear in mind you may not get the same quality as that which is handmade by a chef with 20 odd years experience.

Emma will be at the wedding fayre at the McDonalds Hotel in Sheffield on 10th and 11th March if you want to see a sample of her work on display.

:) I make wedding cakes and celebration cakes of all types. Wide range - will try & get some photos on if I can. When is it for, what size and shape. 2 fruit & 1 sponge? Do not despair

Why Not Buy Ready Made From Marks And Spencer Then Get Some Flowers Made For The Top To Decorate????

this lady did mine http://www.autumnleavesfloristry.com

fab service her names lynda

Can anyone recommend a cake decorator?

I want to get a cake for a joint Golden Wedding celebration later this month so I'm not looking for the norm!

Thanks

Well good luck. I have been looking for one its my dad 80th and I want a cake that looks like a playing card only got a few week to get one.

Opps sorry I can not help, if I find someone in a few days I shall let you know

Will PM you with someone I know who does an exceedlingly good cake

I do cake decorating - to customer specs - any occasion - reasonable rates. I have sent a pm to you

dora websters on middlewood road s6 does celebration cakes. they are a family run bakers and my family have been using them years they did my wedding cake and it was beautiful. They are reasonably priced too.