Is it too early to book?

Well the OH decided he does want to get married after all :banana: and me being a girlie girl i want to get everything sorted NOW :hihi: I have decided i want us to get married in August 2008 at our local register office, he's agreed (can't remember giving him the choice :hihi: ) is it too early to book it? Do i pay upfront and what do i need to do to book it?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure which brain recess this comes from but i don't think you can book a register office more than a year in advance..

happy to be corrected though :thumbsup:

I'm sure that I found out the same Em- you can book everything else up now, but the register office and registrar can only be booked a year in advance.

We booked our registrar reservation 19 months in advance. Its the same people that come out to the hotels that go to the register office to marry people so I cant understand why you cant book more than 12 months in advance. If its Sheffield registrar office, then phone the registrar section in the town hall on: 01142039423. :)

you can only register the weddng a year in advance - don't know if you can book the registrar on a temporary basis until the 12 months??

as for paying we don't have to pay them until 6 weeks before hand!

I booked my wedding 2-3 months ago for August 2008 so cant see why you cant book It, book it quick before he changes his mind he he:thumbsup: