get this there is a new baddie coming into emmerdale.....

his real name is steve garty he lives in doncaster ... not far from me he was the policeman in full monty he starts on the set on monday so watch out for him....

this is exclusive to here also ..

is there tell me more!

kat

Actor From Yorkshire In Getting Part In Emmerdale Shocker!!

:hihi: :hihi:

I miss it being called "Emmerdale Farm", though to be fair it does save a bit of time.....

Hay nay Mr Wilkes

This is just typical of the sort of rubbish that appears on our screen night after bloody night with absolutely asod all to say that is aof any value awahtso ever. it is just full of pathetic men who ahasve hardly got towewtweo braincells to rub together and all,tbney ever bloody do is go out witrh pretty girls whaen real men cant evner get a gir,lfreind. io would ban this load of craup if it waqree uo to mem . it is justa compleswte waste of time puttingi it on.

Slimsid, what have you been drinking???

Slimsid, what have you been drinking???

I think that was typed mid fury Godzilla!

towewtweo???

Sounds like a dyslexic owl!

This is just typical of the sort of rubbish that appears on our screen night after bloody night with absolutely asod all to say that is aof any value awahtso ever. it is just full of pathetic men who ahasve hardly got towewtweo braincells to rub together and all,tbney ever bloody do is go out witrh pretty girls whaen real men cant evner get a gir,lfreind. io would ban this load of craup if it waqree uo to mem . it is justa compleswte waste of time puttingi it on.

Someone left their computer logged on whilst leaving the room? :hihi:

Well slimsid, you seem to know the plots for someone who hates it so much. Perhaps you're held captive each night at 7 and tied to a chair facing the telly with your eyes taped open. If not, here's a tip, it's on at the same time each night except Saturdays. At 6.58 pm turn the telly off, have a walk round for half an hour, then turn the telly back on at 7.28. I pass on this helpful tip free of charge.

B T W give me Corry & Emmerdale any day rather than East(miserable)enders

Well slimsid, you seem to know the plots for someone who hates it so much. Perhaps you're held captive each night at 7 and tied to a chair facing the telly with your eyes taped open. If not, here's a tip, it's on at the same time each night except Saturdays. At 6.58 pm turn the telly off, have a walk round for half an hour, then turn the telly back on at 7.28. I pass on this helpful tip free of charge.

B T W give me Corry & Emmerdale any day rather than East(miserable)enders

Don't worry i do. I'd rather walk round Pitsmoor than watch that garbage.:hihi: :hihi: