Bike crash on snake pass

Came back over snake around 3 and a biker had gone over crash barrier on glossop side.

the helicopter was in attendance.

looked bad, hope he or she is OK.

Oh no- I have everything crossed at this point that there's a biker who's just lost one of their nine lives.

About 2pm 2 ambulances a paramedic car and 2 police cars, sped over Rivelin way, I assume thats what it was.

I hope that all is as well as can be. The snake can be a horrible road at times.

About 2pm 2 ambulances a paramedic car and 2 police cars, sped over Rivelin way, I assume thats what it was.

I hope that all is as well as can be. The snake can be a horrible road at times.

must have been something else because ambulance flew pass me at mottram Moore

must have been something else because ambulance flew pass me at mottram Moore

Oh dear, thats not good then :(

Came back over snake around 3 and a biker had gone over crash barrier on glossop side.

the helicopter was in attendance.

looked bad, hope he or she is OK.

lets hope hes ok

looked on Manchester news, papers ect.

no reports on the crash so i presume he's still with us.

they were taking care in getting him to helicopter and his eye's were open when i saw him.

I was out there on Saturday, loads of bikes out too and some were just going far far too fast, desperate to overtake and doing the most reckless manouveres. Its awful when somebody gets hurt like this, but it's not surprising when bikes are so powerful and there is no special training after you have passed on a 125cc machine.

I saw this on the way back from my parents. The same guy had passed us (on the motorway) shortly before loosing it on snake. When he went passed us he was undertaking, in the inside lane doing about 120mph

Exactly as I said, it is not surprising that they come unstuck is it ?

was out there on Sunday and have to say the standard of driving and riding was probably the worst I've seen on the snake. Some of the manourvres bikers were doing were crazy and the other bad thing was people overtaking cyclists and crossing the solid white line to do it. I had to brake several times because of oncoming vehicles doing that. It's a miracle more people don't get injured on there.