Who can we trust?

With dodgy politicians, bent coppers, incompetent judges, cheating sportspeople, fidddling banks, barmy religious leader and Big Brother local councils is there anybody we can trust? Who would you trust, apart from family and friends?

Your questionable attitude has been duly noted and the appropriate authorities informed, mikey10.

Trust family and friends? Heck, I don't even trust myself :hihi:

I agree i dont trust my family either!

How about the Green Cross Code Man? He always used to say "Remember - I won't be there when you cross the road" and amazingly he never was! Now there was a man you could take at his word......

Your questionable attitude has been duly noted and the appropriate authorities informed, mikey10.

trust me to put my foot in it!

How about the Green Cross Code Man? He always used to say "Remember - I won't be there when you cross the road" and amazingly he never was! Now there was a man you could take at his word......

ha ha, your wrong because he was really darth vader in Star Wars!!!

With dodgy politicians, bent coppers, incompetent judges, cheating sportspeople, fidddling banks, barmy religious leader and Big Brother local councils is there anybody we can trust? Who would you trust, apart from family and friends?

The Queen?

Oh dear Mikey, it does rather seem you are up a certain creek sans a particular rowing implement.:hihi:

Myself.

I realised this early on in life, you have to be prepared to stand on your own, and then no one lets you down.

hazel

drug dealers and murderers

and the mentally insane