When and where...

Thought i'd get the ball rolling.... when is your big day and where are you doing it?

I'm getting married in romantic Gretna Green (original i know:D ) on 5 October followed by a party in my home village in Scotland the following night!

Mod note - Classic Rock says "Out of date weddings will be removed now, in order to keep this thread current.

Katie we're also getting married in May 2009. I have days where I think its too far away to think about and others when I wonder how I'm going to find the money in time. Got the registrar, venue and a pencilled in reception so that the biggies... right?

07/08/09 :hihi:

Branston Hall, near Lincoln

We wanted a Saturday but these were ALL booked up for June/July/August 2009, so we chose a Friday with a very memorable date instead!

I got enagaged in xmas day and hoping to get married in August 09. Not sure of a reception venue yet, any ideas? We're on a budget so was thinking of a nice village hall or something. We live at the South of the city. Any help appreciated!

31st July 2009 Clowne Methodist Church (all being well, I haven't had chance to speak to the Minister yet) and the Van Dyk Hotel, Clowne.

we gonna book (when brochures come out) for nov/dec '09. we are going to orlando florida tie the knot we already picked venue/hotel ect but prices not out yet past april '09.we decided on this so we could tie the knot and give our kids a holiday of a lifetime in one go.we will be going there for 2 weeks then having a recepion on our reurn (although not sure where yet)

we are getting married oct10th 09 thinking about the seiners pub on the beach they do full package so im so excited:love:

Saturday 25th July 2009 at St William's, Ecc road or St Marie's if building work hasn't started there, then out into the Peaks.

12 January 2009 - in Cuba!

Me and t shirt art!

We are getting married on the 21st of June 2008 at St Marys church Ecclesfield and then the do is at Tankersley Manor.

Getting scared now :o)