Mothers Day...Do you make your cards?

I thought I'd give my three mums (Mum, Step-Mum and Mother-in-Law) hand made cards this year. I only have limited supplies as I'm skint :( but I'm quite pleased with them. What do you think?

Clicky!

They look lovely,I'm sure they will be very happy with them.Even more special as they have the personal touch..:thumbsup:

I do too, i made one each for my mum and my mum-in-law; hubby got the choice of which one he wanted to send to his mum, and mine gets the other :)

me and my baba always make our cards, as whisper said its much more appreciated than a card that cost £5+ and no imagination used.

your cards are lovely

and shops jsut charge SO much!!! damn retailers, i like to avoid them wherever i can!! :evil::hihi:

Thank you :)

em3978 - I've given my partner the choice of which one he wants for his mum aswell :)

it works well that way too :)

especially when you know that they are all FAB :D

I am just finishing my motherday cards. When they are finished I will post them.

They look great well done! How did you do the lettering? I always have trouble thinking of anything other than peel offs :rolleyes:

I jsut dug mine out (i made them a couple of weeks ago when i was housebound) and the one my hubby chose has got squished :blush::(

They're great! I've not made mine this year as I'm tied up with other things at the mo, but I have been trying to make some for birthdays

They look great well done! How did you do the lettering? I always have trouble thinking of anything other than peel offs :rolleyes:

Cut your own out of nicely coloured felt! Or other materials, you can choose your own colour, texture and style!