Craft Club for Kids Saturday Afternoons

:thumbsup:Crafting with Liz is a childrens Craft club at Hallamshire tennis club. We've been up and running for only 2 months but offer a vast variety of crafts for CHILDREN to do. Each session is something different. Sessions are: Saturday afternoons 1-2.30 for younger children and 2.30-4 for older kids. Each week the children work in a new medium to develope their skills and take their completed work home that day! To reserve a space or for any questions ring 230-9086 or post a note here.

How much is it Liz? and what are the age groups?

We meet in the Creche room at the Hallamshire Tennis club, great natural light, toilets, water everything a crafter could ask for. The sessions are loosely 4-7 years old 1.00-2.30 and 7-12 years old 2.30-4.00, I provide everything for a quality handmade craft (not packages) and a few biscuits for a breathing break from intensive crafting. The cost is 7-50 per child per session. There are never any extras. We try to send home the craft each week as it is finished. This week we are making name plaques on wooden plaques. Last week hand painted t-shirts (my designs) 2 weeks from now we are doing collaging on canvases, 3 weeks miniature gardens, If you want more weeks please let me know. You can pop in for a visit during the sessions to see what you think. I take my lead from the children so we do what they want to do, with guidance. We have an almost equal split of boys and girls and the ages in the sessions are a bit mixed up as we have some brothers and sisters or friends who want to be together or one time suits better than another. Hope this answers. Please feel free to stop in. Liz