Teeth whitening for a wedding

Does anyone know anywhere in sheffield that is really good? do you know what the procedure for this is?

Don't even think about it, it involves soaking your teeth in Peroxide, so they may go a little bit whiter, but they also get damaged in the process making them more likely to get stained afterwards. The whole thing is a con, Dentists buy a kit for £5 and charge you £ 120 or more. Just give them a good brush

All the celebs have it dont they? are maybe im thinking veneers

are they different?

Hows about buying some whitening toothpaste.

Alura White offer a free sample. Click here for more info.

Veneers are like caps that go over your teath, very expensive. Try Bite smile, they have a website and it will tell you the Dentists in sheffield that do this.My friend had hers done and they look realy good. There's one in city centre I think.

Hi Tattybear, I had the Britesmile done about a year ago after growing tired of trying all the whitening toothpastes etc that you can get over the counter-just didnt work. I really researched it first, as i wasn't sure if it would damage the teeth like someone mentioned in this thread-but it is completely safe and does not damage the tooth at all.

I looked on Britesmile website and went to P S Burns dental surgery in town (near john lewis). The receptionist was lovely and talked me through the 3 different price options they had for the britesmile-i think the cheapest was £450 with the most expensive being £650 (probably best to call up and double check-it was a year ago, but i remember him telling me he could do it cheaper than most places because he did so many). the procedure was done in 3 x 20 minute sessions (all in one go) and they had dvds for me to watch while i had it done-he shows you before and after pictures and i went about 8 shades whiter!:D

They fit me in really quickly and my teeth are still lovely and white, alot of my friends went on my recommendation and all were so happy with the results.

I can 100% recommend britesmile and this PS Burns dental surgery. i was so impressed by how quickly mr burns saw me that im actually a regular patient there now too.

hope this helped

Hi Tattybear When I asked my own dentist about this, he said don't bother wasting your money on that. He recommended that I buy some teeth whitening strips on ebay. He said they are American, with fab results. Good thing is they are only 40 pounds. I thought this was a helpful tip rather than trying to rip me off, and he is a very reputable dentist in Ecclesall.I havent had the chance to use them yet, but have bought some.:D