View Full Version : Should there be a nightclub in Sheffield that caters for blokes who can't pull?

Beebop
18-02-2007, 16:23
Just wondered, because when I escape from the mrs and go up town for a night out I am bemused by the amount of 20 or 30 something blokes in desighner gear who are simply out for a booze up with the lads.

Thens theres the desperate blokes who can't pull, one can't help but feel sorry for these lost souls.

But what if there was a club that catered FOR BLOKES WHO CAN'T PULL..... saying it loud and proud above the door, whould this help?

I do believe that

1) it would take pressure of these unfortunate men.

2) get some blokes out the way (the ones who can't pull) which leaves a higher women:men ratio for the lads who can pull..

3) The women wouldn't have short arse fat blokes persuing them while on a night out.

What do you think?

Halibut
18-02-2007, 16:24
It's a bloody stupid idea, but try having a word with Sid. There may be a gap in the market......

pattricia
18-02-2007, 16:25
Just wondered, because when I escape from the mrs and go up town for a night out I am bemused by the amount of 20 or 30 something blokes in desighner gear who are simply out for a booze up with the lads.

Thens theres the desperate blokes who can't pull, one can't help but feel sorry for these lost souls.

But what if there was a club that catered FOR BLOKES WHO CAN'T PULL..... saying it loud and proud above the door, whould this help?

I do believe that

1) it would take pressure of these unfortunate men.

2) get some blokes out the way (the ones who can't pull) which leaves a higher women:men ratio for the lads who can pull..

3) The women wouldn't have short arse fat blokes persuing them while on a night out.

What do you think?If they cant pull we dont want them either.!!!

Beebop
18-02-2007, 16:32
It's a bloody stupid idea, but try having a word with Sid. There may be a gap in the market......

YOu don't think its got potential?

Halibut
18-02-2007, 16:35

Would you go to a club for blokes that can't pull?

rubydazzler
18-02-2007, 16:35

hahahahahaha! :rolleyes:

EdnaKrabappe
18-02-2007, 16:41
Yes its not good is it? towns getting worse it has to be said, too many 1980's bars

It also has to be said, I think I'm extremely handsome.

And why are there so many 1980's bars? its 2007. Play some up to date stuff

Beebop doesn't need anyone else! i thought i recognised your name went looking for your original handsome post and found this cracker! Have you got a form of tourettes or something?

pattricia
18-02-2007, 16:43
Beebop doesn't need anyone else! i thought i recognised your name went looking for your original handsome post and found this cracker! Have you got a form of tourettes or something?

And why is he always trying to " escape the missus" ?

Beebop
18-02-2007, 16:47
And why is he always trying to " escape the missus" ?

The nagging (thats what hapens)

Plus shes always looking for someone to help out with the housework.

pattricia
18-02-2007, 16:55

Plus shes always looking for someone to help out with the housework.

Bless !!!!!

Grim Reaper
18-02-2007, 16:57
I thought there was, it was called KINGDOM lol:P

*Twinkle*
18-02-2007, 16:58
I thought there was, it was called KINGDOM lol:P

:hihi: I was gonna say, Leadmill's a bit of a meat market :roll: :hihi:

rubydazzler
18-02-2007, 17:03

Plus shes always looking for someone to help ?? out with the housework.

You sound like one of the blokes that only pulled by some sort of miracle, no wonder you want a special club :D

she was wearing her beer googles that night probably ...

Beebop
18-02-2007, 17:14
You sound like one of the blokes that only pulled by some sort of miracle, no wonder you want a special club :D

she was wearing her beer googles that night probably ...

Women want real men, thats the way its always been.

Not the modern wimpering, blokes who are in touch with their feminine side.

medusa
18-02-2007, 17:21
Are you sure about that? Have you asked every woman on earth their opinion?

I think it safe to say that some women want men who go out and the weekend and drink a skinful, then act like idiots with an anger problem.

Some women- not me, but some women.

Personally I'd prefer someone who is at home in their own skin and can engage my brain- but then I'm not every woman either.

dear_tony
18-02-2007, 22:59
you will end up with a club full of horny drunk guys and maybe a few girls, all that testerone in the air, fights are bound to happen.

George K
19-02-2007, 00:27
It's called 'urban gorilla'

sausage-fest.

Tyranna
19-02-2007, 16:52
But what if there was a club that catered FOR BLOKES WHO CAN'T PULL.....
......MEMBERS OF THE FAIRER SEX.

Dempseys
Fuel
Club Xes
Climax
Razor Stiletto...

(In other words, not us 'Les Femmes' Regulars at Fridays in Club Xes, then...!)

One very encouraging thing is how many previously closeted Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual people have come out on the scene in recent years...

The 'Cannot Pull' phenomenon has for long been a staple affliction of the LGBT community, often out of sheer shyness...

Best of luck to all the straights (men AND women), who also find it hard to pull, and roll on more clubs where you may get that chance..!

*_ash_*
19-02-2007, 23:41
Should there be a nightclub in Sheffield that caters for blokes who can't pull?
you will end up with a club full of horny drunk guys and maybe a few girls, all that testerone in the air, fights are bound to happen.
There was, it was called KINGDOM lol:P
What do you think?
was called KINGDOM

'was' ......yes, that answers this question.

:hihi:
(apologises, I saw this as an ideal thread to practice some editting)

:)

*Twinkle*
21-02-2007, 10:41
The thing is though, I'm sure the guys that I'm shoving off lately are the same fellas I was shoving off this time last year :nono: It seems they couldnt pull then, and still can't now!

This is the bit that gets me, the type that I shove off are the type that don't "get" how I initiate a guy to come towards me (and I dont particularly use a weird method)...
I start with eye contact... Just a little more than a few seconds... Say perhaps 4 seconds... Then a little smile (and more than likely a blush) Then I ignore them and dance with my mates, have a laugh etc... If they're responsive then repeat the process but get a little closer, bring your circle of friends into their circle of friends... Then I leave the rest to them, they can then place their arm around me and we'll have a dance because its what I want, I've initiated it...
However some guys do not get this! They come up, grab you and start dancing! To which I abruptly stop, shake my head and do one! :roll:

Maybe (if this isnt such a weird technique, if anyone can back me up) other guys should use it or look out for it?

tommyB
21-02-2007, 10:55
Wasn't that Kingdom til it shut down?!

BasilRathbon
21-02-2007, 11:03
The thing is though, I'm sure the guys that I'm shoving off lately are the same fellas I was shoving off this time last year :nono: It seems they couldnt pull then, and still can't now!

This is the bit that gets me, the type that I shove off are the type that don't "get" how I initiate a guy to come towards me (and I dont particularly use a weird method)...
I start with eye contact... Just a little more than a few seconds... Say perhaps 4 seconds... Then a little smile (and more than likely a blush) Then I ignore them and dance with my mates, have a laugh etc... If they're responsive then repeat the process but get a little closer, bring your circle of friends into their circle of friends... Then I leave the rest to them, they can then place their arm around me and we'll have a dance because its what I want, I've initiated it...
However some guys do not get this! They come up, grab you and start dancing! To which I abruptly stop, shake my head and do one! :roll:

Maybe (if this isnt such a weird technique, if anyone can back me up) other guys should use it or look out for it?

Women like you were the scourge of my clubbing years. Why couldn't you just hold up a sign that says "Get It Here" or something? ;)

*Twinkle*
21-02-2007, 11:05
Get it here? lol come off it, I'm the last person who is easy to pull! I'm damn hard work and damn hard choosy!

tomstarr
21-02-2007, 11:18
Get good. Learn all these psychological tricks folk go on about. Women love to be cheated into bed!! (joke!)

Pugsley
21-02-2007, 13:50
I think I should be front of the queue based on my poor response when a beautiful girl came up to me and told me she thought i was hot after I smiled at her in GC1 on Saturday.

I may be spoken for, but I could have at least acknowledged this advance with more than a smile!!? Just for the fact that it was actually the girl coming up to the male! I think I was actually speechless lol, totally unexpected...

Now maybe its because Im just not that hot, but as a lad this doesn't happen very often in my experience.

BasilRathbon
21-02-2007, 14:18
Maybe when she said she thought you were hot she actually meant you just looked sweaty?

Pugsley
22-02-2007, 08:15
Maybe when she said she thought you were hot she actually meant you just looked sweaty?

d'oh b**ger! You've ruined my little ego trip now lol :hihi:

baron10
22-02-2007, 21:28
there was one roxys

nick2
23-02-2007, 10:35
I am bemused by the amount of 20 or 30 something blokes in desighner gear who are simply out for a booze up with the lads.

Obviously not every man goes out just to get laid, some go out for fun.

NEKRO138
23-02-2007, 11:03
Yes there should be a club for men who can't pull. I'm a bloke, but I still can't stand to see desperate men all over the place. Especially when you see them hitting on women and getting knocked back. Makes me cringe.

ANVIL
23-02-2007, 12:32
Women want real men, thats the way its always been.

it's possible to be in touch with ones feminine side and still retain ones masculinity...

Beebop
23-02-2007, 21:55
Obviously not every man goes out just to get laid, some go out for fun.

If they are settled down/married then yes, its good to get away from your other half for a few hours, so yes some blokes do go out for fun.

But there are so many lost souls out there, I am refering to the blokes in their 30s dressed up as teenagers with ARMANI plastered accros thier t shirts. These guys are out on the pull