I'm getting a classic!!

Just put a deposit down on an MGB.. :D

roll on the summer!!:thumbsup:

Just put a deposit down on an MGB.. :D

roll on the summer!!:thumbsup:

Good Choice:D Im after a Mk2 MGB GT soon

Not much use in this weather!

too right!! not picking it up till april time, so hopefully should have stopped snowing by then!!

We will be in the middle of a heat wave by then no doubt!

I have a haynes and another guide from when I had a b...drop me a pm if you are interested

I'm thinking of getting an MGF. Is it a classic, future classic or should I just sling my hook from this group?

not really a classic quite yet but will be in the future..but no one on here thinks what every one else has is a " classic" anyway..so why worry....welcome to the group

I'm thinking of getting an MGF. Is it a classic, future classic or should I just sling my hook from this group?

Watch out:o Rover's & MG's after 1990 have the K series engine in, they suffer from very bad Head Gasket Failure, I know I had a Rover 100 Metro:help:

Watch out:o Rover's & MG's after 1990 have the K series engine in, they suffer from very bad Head Gasket Failure, I know I had a Rover 100 Metro:help:

and I had a Rover 214 for 60,000 miles and it was fine. :rolleyes: It tends to be people who don't maintain their vehicles who have problems.

Don't be so sure about that Skatie! We hads a Rover with the K series and it was nothing but trouble. Head Gasket, water pump, no oil pressure, and it was a low mileage couple of owners full service history job. Wouldn't touch a rover again i'm afraid. Think i will stick to the fords and nissans.

I have only ever owned Rovers, currently got five of them. Never had any major problems. BL/ARG/Rover all the way for me.