Recommendations best place to have exhaust fitted

I have got a MGB GT, it needs a new exhaust fitting, asked at my usual garage and he muttered some expletives about fitting one before and he would never do it again on this type of car, so any recommendations anyone.

cheers

Bernie:thumbsup:

Bernie,

Ring Hawleys at Bridge Street, ask for Tim Hawley the manager & tell him 'The Chairman' recommended them. Hawleys did a superb job fitting exhausts to my Stag & Brooklands Capri, neither of which exhaust I bought from them. If Bridge St isn't local, they'll do it at a branch nearer you.

Regards, Andrew

Depends what you are after. I am sure exhausts UK could do you a nice stainless steel exhaust fitted.

thanks to you both for the replies, I am going to look into both these places, regards Bernie

yeah id give exhausts UK a try. ive had them do 3 of my cars and never had a problem with them. a good set of lads.

Hawley's on Sharrowvale Road. I wouldn't touch the likes of Charlie Brown's or KwikFit - utter imbeciles employed at those places.

Hawley's offer good prices and reasonable standards of fitting, within what you can expect from exhaust fitters.

Thoroughly agree Juicer. That's who fitted both a Stag & Brooklands Capri exhaust for me. Neither of which I bought from them, neither of which were a good initial fit, but the result was top quality for both.