Parchment Craft Classes

I'm looking for a good Parchment Craft class in Rotherham, Sheffield or Barnsley. Can anyone help? I know there is a lady on the forum (user name Parcher) but as I've only just joined I am not able to pm anyone.

thanks

Anne

I have PM'd you. I am the only registered Pergamano teacher in Sheffield, the next nearest being in Chesterfield and Doncaster. There are a couple of PCA instructors I believe, as well (one being in my own village!)

I have PM'd you. I am the only registered Pergamano teacher in Sheffield, the next nearest being in Chesterfield and Doncaster. There are a couple of PCA instructors I believe, as well (one being in my own village!)

Do you have any pictures of pergamano you could show us? I've only recently heard of this and love trying new things :)

parchmentcraftmagazine.com

This is a wonderful site to explore. If you click on PARCHMENT (gallery) you'll find lots of examples also if you go into parchment craft forums you'll find most people have a picture trail link. These include lots of parchment photos.

Anne

Annamaeg is now one of my students!

Hello, how do I become a registered Pergamano teacher? Is this website (parchmentcraftguild) where you used to register for your exams?

Thank you. :):)