New Year's Resolution Number 2

Apparently the second most popular New Year’s resolution for 2007 is

2. Write a book

So, assuming that you all made this resolution, what would be the title of your book and what would you put in it?

Mine would be an autobiography entitled "It happened to me on the way to the Sheffield Forum!". (Where have I heard something similar in the past? :huh: )

Hardly likely to be a best seller though! :)

'pickles - condiments i have known and loved'

or

'he came from the underpass to show me his tea stains'

Mine would also be an autobiography entitled;

“The secrets of a millionaire playboy”

I can see it now “Booker Prize” for best fiction.

The mind is wandering again.

2. Write a book

So, assuming that you all made this resolution, what would be the title of your book and what would you put in it?

What an interesting question.Possibly the most interesting one put on the Writers Group yet. Trust you to come up with it Mantaspook. I have no idea what the title of my book would be , or what I would put in it.Let me sleep on that one,but Im sure it will get more posts to this thread.! :)

2. Write a book

:) on my top 20 resolutions.writing is only on 14 place.but i like reading all this women magazines ,and they all advise to write a journal,is anyone here who has as a resolution like "stop writing a 2007 journal"?:)

After much thought my title would be " How I gave up SF and got some Jobs done !":lol:

:) on my top 20 resolutions...
Bloody hell, someone's going to be busy. :D

Mine's called Thursday Nights With Jordan, although I'm extremely worried that my hard copy of part 2 (totalling 35,000 words) has become corrupted and irretrievable. If that's the case I'm screwed with it. I'm planning on writing a novel set in the near future, imagining possible consequences of our nation's current fear of its young people. No idea what the title will be.

:) on my top 20 resolutions.writing is only on 14 place.but i like reading all this women magazines ,and they all advise to write a journal,is anyone here who has as a resolution like "stop writing a 2007 journal"?:)

i agree with gypsy! i tried to list my resolutions and managed a grand one-make no resolutions.

but have already finished, more or less, one book which has the working title of, as some know, 'raquem for a ghost in the darkness-a blind man's sonate in A minor.' i like it but no one else seems to:loopy: it's about a guy who has these blackouts. he has one that almost kills him but finds, when he comes to, no one he knows seems to know him and some people never existed. so he spends the rest of the book-in a jail cell accused of murder- trying to work out which of his memories are real and which are not. his fiance, who i wanted to represent the world, becomes the one thing he holds onto even in the face of growing evidence she never really existed. book two-on fourth draft,no working sub title-finds him in a mental hopspital which he escapes to find Freddy-the girl- and the third book-second draft- finds him taking the reality culture route with a question and ansewr type show he tours with-and the books, and whatnot- telling people about his experiences.

so i guess i do have some kind of resolution regardless of my reluctance to call it such.

this is jah work, only the mistakes are mine.

blessed rasta

Bloody hell, someone's going to be busy. :D

Mine's called Thursday Nights With Jordan, although I'm extremely worried that my hard copy of part 2 (totalling 35,000 words) has become corrupted and irretrievable. If that's the case I'm screwed with it. I'm planning on writing a novel set in the near future, imagining possible consequences of our nation's current fear of its young people. No idea what the title will be.

i am only 22,i have lot of time in my hands:hihi:

Hello,

I once thought that I might write a biography of my life in engineering.

All I managed was the title:

" Fifty Years On The Trailing Edge of Technology"

Regards

Hmm I think might would be " Following the yellow brick road" which would be about my life journey so far and getting to that rainbow.:)