Hurray, craft for christmas!

I got a cross stitch kit, two cross stitch patterns, a stitching hoop, some threads and a voucher for hobbycraft :D :D :D :D

Anyone else get crafty stuff?

I got a PMC starter kit (Precious Metal Clay). I can't wait to get started with it but as it is really expensive stuff I want to be sure of exactly what I want to make with it before I start.

The mother in law gave me Hobby Craft vouchers too, so I pestered the other half until he took me there yesterday. I purchased a beading loom and I've already finished my first project!!

It's been a very crafty Christmas!!:D

i bought myself a ball of wool!!?? :confused:

I've knitted 3 squares and a ....erm... squiggle :blush:

I got a PMC starter kit (Precious Metal Clay). I can't wait to get started with it but as it is really expensive stuff I want to be sure of exactly what I want to make with it before I start.

The mother in law gave me Hobby Craft vouchers too, so I pestered the other half until he took me there yesterday. I purchased a beading loom and I've already finished my first project!!

It's been a very crafty Christmas!!:D

ooh always wondered what it's like to use clay, let us know how you get on! Any piccies of your first beaded project? ;)

i bought myself a ball of wool!!?? :confused:

I've knitted 3 squares and a ....erm... squiggle :blush:

Anything is better than nothing :) keep going :thumbsup:

...I've knitted 3 squares and a ....erm... squiggle :blush:

It's not a squiggle; it's art! Work it up as a pattern and send it off to Knitty - they like stuff like that :lol: .

ooh always wondered what it's like to use clay, let us know how you get on! Any piccies of your first beaded project? ;)

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/album_photo.html?c_photo=1048816936

It doesn't look brilliant, but I'm going to stich it to my denim skirt so I'll be able to hide the loose threads!!:thumbsup:

I had a studio easel for Christmas (actually, it was an early Christmas present as it arrived back in November). I also received a set of watercolour pencils and a lovely book: The Art of Embroidery.

Shockingly, I didn't get a single knitting-related item :o , though my birthday is fast approaching :D .

ahhh so on your birthday you will be swamped with knitting items them :hihi:

I had loads of stitchy stuff for crimbo, and hit the sales at Hobbycraft for card making stuff, wanna put card and xs together I reckon it'll work.

Hayley, you can really add to a cross stitched card with embellishments etc! I too bought some card making stuff in the sales, can't wait to have some spare time to start!