Warnock, the time is near.

After the first few games of the season Neil Warnock asked United fans not to judge the team and it's propects until ten games into the season. We are now at eight games in 10th position after two defeats with some tricky games coming up.

What are you thoughts as we approach the ten game mark?

Well like I said in another post,Warnock made a mistake in selling Page & Hayles without having other players to come in for them.Warnock is looking at a young kid from Chester a center half,but we need some experience in defence & a 25 30 goal a season striker ,admitting that a striker who can score that is like finding rocking horse S**T ,but something has to be done & sooner rather than later.UP THE BLADES

I do security at the unitewd matches and I don't think they are doing too bad this season (so far). They were the better team against West Ham but was a little unlucky about the freekick at the end.

All i think they need to do is to take more chances have a few shots. They don't seem to ever shoot. they want to be on the goal like before they have a shot! I think Warnock just needs to sort them out up front and tell em to shoot more.

i have been watching and it is the same pattern up front every game. A long pass up the wing and try to get it in the box. Any team that studies them will suss them out.

when i first read subject box, i was thinking

"not the idiots trying to get warnock out again"

well its not as bad on inside against him as i thought it would be

anyone who wants warnock out has to be stupid, who exawctly are we going to replace him with,

granted his tactical awareness at times is abysmal, but we are being very unlucky this season, the football has been great at times, but i do think wright needs to be dropped, as does ward

lets bring in luke rogers of shrewsbury for up front,

harley at left back

tonge back on left and quinn in middle

SENSE

I certainly don't want Warnock out,I think he is a decent manager in the Bassett mould ,sometimes he is a bit tactically a bit one dimentional ,with the like's of a big striker being his only option Pescy was a decent player,but not an ideal target man,we need someone like Forster at Reading he is a good striker.Kabba will be like having a new striker when he is fitI think we will still do well this season.6 weeks into the season is a bit early to start panicking.UP THE BLADES

I don't want him to leave either and i too was doing security at the match on Saturday and I'd say the ref and linesman were defo hammers !!

Some of the decisions we're totally wrong !

Don't think i'll ever do security at SUFC again though as we are meant to be the one's being calm and not watching the game something i found very hard,really had to bite my tonge (get it HUH ?!) SORRY !

COME ON YOU BLADES !!!!!

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

when i first read subject box, i was thinking

"not the idiots trying to get warnock out again"

well its not as bad on inside against him as i thought it would be

anyone who wants warnock out has to be stupid, who exawctly are we going to replace him with,

granted his tactical awareness at times is abysmal, but we are being very unlucky this season, the football has been great at times, but i do think wright needs to be dropped, as does ward

lets bring in luke rogers of shrewsbury for up front,

harley at left back

tonge back on left and quinn in middle

SENSE

I do not want Warnock to leave the club but I thought that title may get some attention:D I agree with you saying Alan Wright should be dropped, Ward too.

Harley is doing well in midfield but he won us over with his performances at left back when on loan (hard to do as it is not the most glorious of positions).

In the near future I see Kevin Blackwell coming back to manage the Blades.

we've lost two games against teams who are on premiership parachute money... whose wage bills are probably around 10 times that of ours (literally... ours is around £3mill theirs probably around £30mill)

before that, we'd won four in a row... it's not perfect, but get a grip people... blades fans are so fickle!

As Robbie wisely says, who are we going to replace him with? Perhaps his tactics and strategies could be a little more imaginative, and yes he made a mistake with Page and Hayles, but he has done wonders when you consider the relatively minute budget he has at his disposal. In comparison to his counterparts in the Premier, Warnock's budget is chickenfeed. It is, to make an analogy, like you or I going out expecting a good night on the town with three quid in our pockets...

The biggest change i have noticed, is when Blackwell left. We lost a 'Gudden' there!.

As for Neil, who else is there that can better the blades squad at the moment?. My personal answer is no-one!.

In the future i think either Ronnie Moor or Keith Curle could do a job for us!

My oh my, what happend today at Wigan? I got home, put Sky sports on and couldn't belive it. Did anyone go or listen to the game, what went on there?