Best/worst football kits

everyone has got to have thier favourite and least favourite football kits of all time. mine has got to be:

best: real madrid home kit 2002/2004

worst: sheff wed away kit 1986/88 (silver and purple)

so many to mention i aint got enough time!!!!!!!!!!!

The new SUFC away kit is vile!! My kids wouldn't be seen dead in it! It's an awfull flourecent orange colour and is absolutely hideous!!

got to agree it is awful. im an owls fan but i must say united have had some nice kits over the years but this one is, as you say, vile. it must be on par or worse than thier home kit last season. now the new one for this season is nice. better than our horrid home kit.

I can vaguely remember England having a horrible kit in the late eighties early nineties.....

Originally posted by ianmitchell

I can vaguely remember England having a horrible kit in the late eighties early nineties.....

do you mean the sky blue one with the three lions across the front????????????????????

Originally posted by ianmitchell

Are you referring to the red, white and blue one?

Now that was a lousy kit.

Could never understand why there was blue on it at all. There was very little red if I remember correctly.

United's present away kit is revolting. Their best ever away kit was last season's. Smart and businesslike.

And what's with the United badge on the away kit? It's orange!!

:loopy:

wasn't there a song in the charts performed by the team - I remember something about Red, white and blue...

Originally posted by Lickszz

Are you referring to the red, white and blue one?

I think it was red white and blue.... I can only vaguely remember cause I was only just starting school in the early nighties....

Isn't this the era when England's following (or the less intelligent ones) used to wave Union Flags even when they were playing against Scotland or Wales?:huh:

One of the worst must have been Coventry City's chocolate brown away kit some years ago!

Originally posted by markham

Isn't this the era when England's following (or the less intelligent ones) used to wave Union Flags even when they were playing against Scotland or Wales?:huh:

lol that always makes me laugh!

See if the same occurs when we play wales next month!