Please look out for this paper on your travels!

Hi all!

I am going to be cheeky and ask you to be on the look out for some special 'wrapping paper' for me - I have had a look around town today and I am struggling to find what I am after. I need some Victorian style paper (thought wrapping paper) with either angels/cherubs or Santa on it for a project we are working on, at an art class I attend each week. I will obviously carry on looking myself but if while you are on your travels, you could keep your eyes peeled I would be REALLY grateful!!! If you find any, please PM me and let me know where!!

Thanks in advance

Lisa :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi I,ve got a Joanna Sheen, victorian Christmas CD-ROM,

It's got some beautiful immages on it, and backing papers,

I bought it from her webb site.

Hi I,ve got a Joanna Sheen, victorian Christmas CD-ROM,

It's got some beautiful immages on it, and backing papers,

I bought it from her webb site.

Thanks for replying! I'll check it out!

Lisa :thumbsup:

Managed to get something similar - one with victorian fairies on. Still after the angels or santa though people!

Try looking on a site called museumselection.com. It has some pretty angel christmas gift wrap in the stationery section.

hope that helps

I stuck with the Victorian Fairies (thanks to any of you who replied or kept an eye out for the other paper I was after!) and the finished result of the project we were working on at the art group was a lovely Paper Mache bowl decorated in the fairy paper which I have used for a nut bowl over Christmas. Lots of people have commented on how lovely it is - so I'm really pleased with myself!!

I stuck with the Victorian Fairies (thanks to any of you who replied or kept an eye out for the other paper I was after!) and the finished result of the project we were working on at the art group was a lovely Paper Mache bowl decorated in the fairy paper which I have used for a nut bowl over Christmas. Lots of people have commented on how lovely it is - so I'm really pleased with myself!!

Well done :thumbsup: Glad you found something you like!! Any photos? (god i'm starting to sound like a parrot :rolleyes: )

Hi all!

I am going to be cheeky and ask you to be on the look out for some special 'wrapping paper' for me - I have had a look around town today and I am struggling to find what I am after. I need some Victorian style paper (thought wrapping paper) with either angels/cherubs or Santa on it for a project we are working on, at an art class I attend each week. I will obviously carry on looking myself but if while you are on your travels, you could keep your eyes peeled I would be REALLY grateful!!! If you find any, please PM me and let me know where!!

Thanks in advance

Lisa :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have some with cherubs on left over from Christmas. I have it in cream with gold cherubs and maroon with gold cherubs on. You want me to scan it into my pc and email it to you?

Well done :thumbsup: Glad you found something you like!! Any photos? (god i'm starting to sound like a parrot :rolleyes: )

Thanks kittenta. I haven't got any pics as yet (in process of getting new camera!!) will post one as soon as I can!

I have some with cherubs on left over from Christmas. I have it in cream with gold cherubs and maroon with gold cherubs on. You want me to scan it into my pc and email it to you?

Oh cheers! That would be fab. just out of curiousity, where did you buy it? You would never believe how many places I looked for some like that!

Thanks Titian!!

Oh cheers! That would be fab. just out of curiousity, where did you buy it? You would never believe how many places I looked for some like that!

Thanks Titian!!

well.......................I can't remember. It was either John Lewis, Woolworths, or tesco. Not much help am I? I will try and get it scanned for you tonight