PARENTS WANTED! Local walks for local kids...

I'm currently in my 3rd (and final) year of an English degree at Hallam and need to complete a Literary Editing research project as part of my assessment.

I'm looking for parents who enjoy taking their kids for walks in and around Sheffield (and the Peaks) who wouldn't mind completing a questionnaire about recommended routes.

I plan to use the questionnaires to produce a booklet with useful 'parenty' information on each walk as well as general fun and games for children to do en route.

If you think you could help me, please email me at [email protected] and I'll reply with the questionnaire and more detailed info about what I'm doing.

Thanks, Grace

This is fine until I have to get out the OS map for co-ordinates :confused:

I have maps so just a description of the route would be fine. I'll need to go on any recommended walks anyway so don't worry about the details!

Please email me ([email protected]) if you wouldn't mind filling out my questionnaire and I'll send you a copy asap.

thanks, grace

It would be really nice if people came forward to organise walks for children. I'm not exactly qualified, and I get too busy researching country pubs...