Signing over an allotment??

hi all, ive just been browsing the net and was reading about someone who has just signed over a allotment to a friend in sheffield,

i didnt think they let u do that anymore?

dave:thumbsup:

I've just asked the allotment people, you can only do it if there isn't a waiting list! Or if someone is giving it up, they could sign it over to one of the first six on the waiting list. Looks like I'm in for a long wait for one where I want it!

You can have my old one if you want, but be warned, you need some serious digging equipment and an electric fence to keep the vandals off it....

I've just asked the allotment people, you can only do it if there isn't a waiting list! Or if someone is giving it up, they could sign it over to one of the first six on the waiting list. Looks like I'm in for a long wait for one where I want it!

You can have my old one if you want, but be warned, you need some serious digging equipment and an electric fence to keep the vandals off it....

hiya, where is your old one? and please dnt say riverlin lol

dave :thumbsup:

I'm afraid it is!!! I'm just going to have to grow things in tubs until I can get one...

Oh for my own house where I can do what I want with the garden, sigh.

I'm afraid it is!!! I'm just going to have to grow things in tubs until I can get one...

Oh for my own house where I can do what I want with the garden, sigh.

you might be better off than waiting for vandal to take your stuff,

im hoping to get one on morley street 29th on list so 29 yrs to go lol

They've already taken stuff :( Also left us with even more rubbish than there was already. I've not found any needles yet but it wouldn't surprise me if I did (gosh I'm pessimistic aren't I!!) We've more or less given up on it now as there's only two and a half of us to work on it...

They blocked the top of the path off so there'd be no way to get any machinery down there either...

They've already taken stuff :( Also left us with even more rubbish than there was already. I've not found any needles yet but it wouldn't surprise me if I did (gosh I'm pessimistic aren't I!!) We've more or less given up on it now as there's only two and a half of us to work on it...

They blocked the top of the path off so there'd be no way to get any machinery down there either...

sorry to hear that, what other allotment sites have u applied for?

Just Morley St as it's the closest one so we'd be able to get down there more often and grow something decent!

Just Morley St as it's the closest one so we'd be able to get down there more often and grow something decent!

cool, could be years b4 we get on there tho,

have u had a look round hagg hill? seem ok up there, ive just taken on 2 on there,

everyone seems so nice,

I saw the other thread, it does sound good! I'll think about it, but I might just have to stick to pots in the garden as I'm really short of time at the mo!!

Becky

cool, could be years b4 we get on there tho,

have u had a look round hagg hill? seem ok up there, ive just taken on 2 on there,

everyone seems so nice,