The New Norfolk re-opens!

and they allow walkers with dogs :clap:

when are we going? :)

thread

On the subject of walkers with dogs... The Rising Sun at Nethergreen is situated very close to Endcliffe park, Whitley woods and Forge dam and allows dogs in the pub. It is entirely non smoking and does a good selection of reasonably priced hot and cold food as well as 10 real ales!

Have you got a postcode or map link Sooz?

Maybe you could organise a walk Strix for when I get back :)

Group Leader Note

I've just deleted a post which wasn't offensive or breaking any rules but was slightly off topic and would have resulted in the thread becoming a debate about dogs in pubs, which was not the reason for the opening post

Thanks

Group Leader Note

I've just deleted a post which wasn't offensive or breaking any rules but was slightly off topic and would have resulted in the thread becoming a debate about dogs in pubs, which was not the reason for the opening post

Thanks

So you decide which way the debate goes without taking into consideration other peoples views? .... hmmmm! I would suggest you are overstepping your authority!

So you decide which way the debate goes without taking into consideration other peoples views? .... hmmmm! I would suggest you are overstepping your authority!

Group leaders decide what is on-topic for their group. Taxman is entirely within his responsibilities to decide that a discussion about dogs in pubs would be more appropriately located elsewhere.

The Pets group is over here.

Just to add.... The pets group is for pet lovers, and doesn't tolerate anti-pet threads - especially from non-pet owning non-walkers :roll:

Maybe you could organise a walk Strix for when I get back :)

When's that then?

It may have to be a midweek afternoon - the weekends seem to be getting rapidly booked up :?